Just after Clash Royale Release, it’s player count has gone insane. It is one of the most trending games of all time. Having this massive fanbase, some players love the word ‘infinity’. For this, I decided to give an update for the new Clash Royale private servers September 2016. You get unlimited resources such as Gold & Gems. I started playing Clash Royale and I still playing it because of its tactical mind requirement. Clash Royale Hack
In this post, I’ll share some of the new and best Clash Royale private servers September 2016. This technique works perfectly for Android users, but iOS players might face some problems, and sometimes, it won’t even work. I personally use Bluestacks to play Clash Royale for the bigger screen. That’s Android and it worked flawlessly for me. But my friend using iOS couldn’t join the private server even after trying more than 5 times. That was a definite fail.
Clash Royale Private Servers September 2016 – How to Join?
This is the simple process of joining Clash Royale private servers in Android devices. Just keep in mind, you will need a rooted device if order to give special root access to the ‘Clash Royale Server Mod‘.
- Download the ‘Clash Royale Server Mod’. (Download link below)
- Install the APK in your Android device.
- Once you have installed it, open the switcher.
- You will be asked for Root permissions, just allow.
- Then choose any server from the list and join.
For iOS user
You need to follow these steps to change your Primary DNS to the private server’s DNS to redirect yourself to the private server itself. You don’t need to jailbreak your device for this.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on the WiFi options.
- Then click on ‘i‘ icon next to your WiFi network or SSID name.
- Then use the following DNS: (220.127.116.11).
- Now turn off your WiFi options and turn it on back.
- Now open Clash Royale and you should be on the private server. http://www.hackclashroyalecheats.com/
These are the two ways to join the Clash Royale private servers September 2016. The steps are quite easy and straight forward. I’m always on the Android side because of the freedom you get. I do have an iOS device, but I don’t use it for playing in private servers because it might not work.